Customizing Your Floor Plan
It’s your home – build it the way you want it.
Most builders don’t let you customize their homes. They are afraid that if you don’t end up buying it, they won’t have a generic home that the average customer will like. The problem is that no one is “average”. We understand that everyone’s needs and preferences are different.
With the On Your Lot program, we know that you are committed to living in your new home since it is your land, so we let you customize our plans to suit your needs, your lifestyle and your preferences. Take a look at just a sampling of some of the customizations we have done:
- Built a 3 story elevator shaft
- Added a garage in a basement
- Created a handicap friendly home with ramps, wider doorways and grab bars
- Custom designed extensions such as morning rooms, in-law suites, and conservatories to fit within the properties building limits
- Reconfigured kitchen cabinets, enlarged islands, and installed custom sized appliances
- Designed and installed built in bookshelves, mud room benches, cubbies, coffered ceilings and all variations of custom trim
- Custom wet bars, exercise rooms, media rooms, and much more!
Contact us to learn more about our customization process!
Interactive Floor Plans